This means that your Screach Box is offline, indicating that the box does not have an internet connection. In the case of this offline error message appearing, follow the steps below to reboot your Screach Box and restart your venue’s network to try resolve the issue:
- Locate your Screach Box and pull out the power cable that connected to the mains from the back of the box.
- Unplug your venue’s modem from power for 30 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on (Note: This may take up to 5 minutes depending on your modem hardware).
- Plug the power cable back into your Screach Box and ensure all wires are firmly connected in the back of your box.
- Wait for your box to reboot and try playing your stream again.
If you have completed the steps above but your live channel still isn’t showing on your TV and the offline error message is still present, you should contact your internet service provider. They can help you resolve network connectivity issues.
If you have contacted your internet service provider and ensured that your internet connection is stable but still having issues with your stream, please email our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0345 11 33 888.