To select your on-demand channels to play on your venue TVs, follow the walkthrough video or steps below (Note: These steps will only work for portal users with access to the Channels area, including ‘head office’ users with high level control or venues that have Screach Complete or a Screach content provider subscription):
- Login to the My.Screach portal and go to the ‘Channels’ area which is in the top navigation menu.
- Choose the on-demand channel provider you want, these are located at the bottom of the Channels area.
- Here you will see the on-demand channels associated with the provider; now click ‘Watch Now’ on the on-demand channel you want to show on your TVs. A window named ‘Update Screens’ will then appear; within this window you will see your venue/s (depending on your permissions).
- Using the dropdown arrows, navigate to the venue you want to distribute the on-demand channel to and again click the dropdown arrow.
- Here you will see your venue’s devices (Screach Box/s) which if named appropriately will inform you which TVs they are linked to. Now click on the tick boxes on the devices (and so linked TVs) that you want to show your on-demand channel on, followed by ‘Update’.
- If successful a green tick will appear next to the device and your channel will now start playing on your selected TVs (Note: It can take up to 5 minutes for the channel to change and start playing on your TV once it has been selected to play in the My.Screach portal).
- Now your on-demand channel is playing, you can change the channel at any time by repeating steps 2 to 6.
Need additional support or having issues selecting on-demand channels to play? Please email our Customer Support Team at email@example.com or call us on 0345 11 33 888.