There are multiple ways to achieve this, but the best way for you will depend on your venue’s AV and TV setup. The easiest way to find this information is to refer to the devices name, to find your devices name follow the steps below:
- Login to the My.Screach portal and go to the ‘Channels’ area which is located in the top navigation menu (Note: If you are a multi venue operator first you should navigate to the desired venue).
- Choose the channel you want to show on your TV and select ‘Watch Now’.
- A window named ‘Update Screens’ will then appear; within this window you will see your individual venue/s (depending on your permissions).
- Using the dropdown arrows, navigate to the venue you want to distribute the live streamed channel to and again click the dropdown arrow.
- Here you will see your venue’s devices (Screach Box/s) which if named appropriately will inform you which TVs they are linked to.
- If you are still unsure which devices are linked to which TVs, you can test them by selecting the device and clicking ‘Update’. Providing your TVs are switched on and changed to the correct Screach channel or input, your live streamed channel will then start playing on linked devices and you will know which device is linked to which TVs (Note: You may want to test this outside of your venue’s customer opening hours).
- If your devices (Screach Box/s) are not named appropriately, you can change them by following the guide on Renaming your Screach Box device.
If your Screach Box devices are not named or you are still unsure which TVs the device name refers to, your Screach engineer will have labelled your HDMI matrix to inform you which input Screach is on (Note: The location of your HDMI matrix will vary on your venue’s AV and TV setup).
If you are still unsure which devices are linked to which TVs having gone through these steps, please email our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0345 11 33 888.