Batch channel distribution gives you the ability to start showing a live streamed channel in all of your venues, a group of venues or just on multiple TVs within a single venue all in one action. To batch distribute a live streamed channel to play in your venue/s, follow the steps below:
- Login to the My.Screach portal and go to the ‘Channels’ area which is located in the top navigation menu (Note: If you are a multi venue operator first you should first navigate to the top level view which allows you to control all your venues TVs).
- Choose the channel you want to show in your venue/s and select ‘Watch Now’.
- A window named ‘Update Screens’ will then appear; within this window you will see your venue/s (depending on your permissions).
- Using the dropdown arrows, navigate to the venue/s you want to distribute the live streamed channel to and again click the dropdown arrow.
- Here you will see your venue’s devices (Screach Box/s) which if named appropriately will inform you which TVs they are linked to. Now click on the tick boxes on the devices (and so linked TVs) that you want to show your live channel on.
- Repeating steps 4 to 5, you can select as many venue devices that you have access to show the live streamed channel in. Once you have finishes selecting the venue/s devices, click on ‘Update’.
- Your channel will now start playing in your selected venue/s (Note: It can take up to 5 minutes for the channel to change and start playing on your TV once it has been selected to play in the My.Screach portal).
- Now your live channel is playing, you can change the channel at any time by repeating steps 2 to 6.
Need additional support or having issues batch distributing live streamed channels? Please email our Customer Support Team at email@example.com or call us on 0345 11 33 888.