To select your live streamed channels to play on your venue TVs, follow the steps below:
- Login to the My.Screach portal and go to the ‘Channels’ area which is in the top navigation menu (Note: If you are a multi venue operator first you should navigate to the desired venue).
- Choose the channel you want to show on your TV and select ‘Watch Now’.
- A window named ‘Update Screens’ will then appear; within this window you will see your individual venue/s (depending on your permissions).
- Using the dropdown arrows, navigate to the venue you want to distribute the live streamed channel to and again click the dropdown arrow.
- Here you will see your venue’s devices (Screach Box/s) which if named appropriately will inform you which TVs they are linked to. Now click on the tick boxes on the devices (and so linked TVs) that you want to show your live channel on, followed by ‘Update’.
- Your channel will now start playing on your selected TVs (Note: It can take up to 5 minutes for the channel to change and start playing on your TV once it has been selected to play in the My.Screach portal).
- Now your live channel is playing, you can change the channel at any time by repeating steps 2 to 6.
Need additional support or having issues selecting a live streamed channel to play? Please email our Customer Support Team at email@example.com or call us on 0345 11 33 888.